Thursday 17 February 2011

Prices

Hello and Welcome to Brookelyn Photography.

I love photography, i always have since i was a little girl. I begun practicing the art of photography and when i realised i had a nack for it i decided to take the leap of faith and begin my own buisness.

I photograph all sorts of people and places;
From Maternity, children, newborns, familes, portraits pets and more.


Prices;

The flat rate for a photoshoot is $200
This includes;

-Aproximately 1.5 -2.5 hours of photography.

- A disc or flashdrive (which ever you prefer) with aproximately 15-20 photos which have been edited and organised.

-Unlimited printing rights. You can have your photos printed where ever and when ever.

My email adress is brooke6291@hotmail.com
My phone number is 0421397483

No comments:

Post a Comment